Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cowboy Crayons

So our ward is getting ready for our Super Saturday and I was tasked with putting together some of the crafts. Today I finished my first project. Take a look.

They are too cute. And your little boy will love to find them in his stocking on Christmas morning...and you will love how cheap they are to make! :-)


A box of Crayons (maybe a $1)
Sticks from your back yard (free)
One cute husband to drill holes in the center (A few kisses and hugs will do! ;-)



Are these SO cute. I can't take all of the credit. (They weren't my idea.) I just got the pleasure of putting them together! :-) Well...Tim did most of the work actually. lol But, he's been kind enough to let me take most of the credit! ;-)



I'm sure most of these like all crayons will be lost by the time Christmas morning is over but the idea is a lot of fun. And I'm sure some little boys will LOVE them.

Happy Crafting!

Courtney

No comments: